12 Super Simple Deviled Egg Recipes
1. Gluten-Free No Mayo Deviled Eggs Need to stay away from gluten but craving some of those delicious deviled eggs? No worries with this recipe. Made with greek yogurt and a little spice, these deviled eggs are sure to please!
2. Avocado Deviled Eggs Think of these fun yummies as eating nachos, but without the guilt of the chips! Fresh tasting, and full of flavor!
3. Sour Cream & Siracha Deviled Eggs in the Instant Pot Is there anything you can’t make in the Instant Pot? These deviled eggs are super simple, fast and easy to make! Plus, they bring the heat!
4. Pastel Deviled Eggs Looking for that perfect dish to take to Easter or just to celebrate the much-anticipated Spring season? These pastel deviled eggs are not only beautiful but taste great too!
5. Deviled Eggs with Bacon and Chives Bacon makes everything better, right? In this case…yes! Try making up a batch of these awesome hard-boiled beauties and enjoy their flavor.
6. Ginger-Chili Deviled Eggs A little heat with the fresh flavor of ginger? Sounds like a winning deviled eggs combo to me!
7. Caesar Salad Deviled Eggs Not only are they low-carb and gluten-free, but they pack a punch of “wow” to your taste buds as well.
8. Chorizo Deviled Eggs A fun twist on a classic recipe. Great for football tailgates as well as a fun-family get-together.
9. Low-Carb Deviled Eggs Without Vinegar Looking for a great recipe but without that vinegar addition? This is the one for you!
10. Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs Beware, one bite of these and you may not be able to stop! Talk about a delicious deviled egg, with a spicy little kick.
11. Low Carb, Keto, Paleo Deviled Eggs Is there a healthier snack option than this? A great recipe to make to help stay on the eating healthy journey.
12. Easy Keto Stuffed Eggs in the Instant Pot Another great and super simple hard-boiled egg recipe that anyone can make in their Instant Pot!
Deviled eggs are truly one of the easiest, simplest and filling snacks that anyone can make. There are so many great varieties to try! Try a few of the suggested recipes above or have fun creating new varieties that you can enjoy. Remember, there’s no wrong way to make a great deviled egg!